My Dream, Hope You Come True

Everyone definitely have a dream. I have too. When I at secondary school, my dream be a teacher. I have some teacher is so kind, patient and I like them. Now, my dream up high level, i want to be a lecture. Why lecture? It same reason, I have my favorite lecture and i want to be like they. But the big reason is, I like teaching everyone whatever I know.  Moreover, I like children, i like teach the children. I love environment at school.
So, now I improve my self about everything I do. It is mean, I improve my self, my communication, my apperiance. I want to get schoolarsip for postgraduate. I hope studying abroad actually in Australia, Japan or Singapura. This is my big dream, I dont know this is come true some day. But I effort again, until I get the answer for my dream.

Im sorry, i wrote so bad. Im beginner for English

Pasar Usang, 04 April 2017
Liria

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Lirik Lagu Anji - Bidadari Tak Bersayap

Doa dan Usaha Harus seimbang ya Dik!!

Lirik dan Terjemahan lagu Westlife || I Wanna Grow Old With You